RICHARD WEBER, PE, PLS, QSD
- BSCE, Santa Clara University, California, 1992
- California Registered Civil Engineer, #55219
- California Registered Land Surveyor, #8002
- Qualified SWPPP Developer / Practitioner (QSD / QSP) #20534
- American Public Works Association
- California Society of Professional Engineers (President 2006 - 2007)
- American Council of Engineering Companies – California, Monterey Bay Area Chapter (President 2008-2009)
- Santa Clara University Engineering Alumni Board of Directors (President, 2002 - 2003)
- Rich has been with Whitson Engineers since 1993 and has experience as a design engineer and project manager for various private and public sector clients. His areas of expertise include road and highway design, commercial site planning and design, storm water analysis, construction staking, construction inspection, land surveying, and site development.
- Additionally, he has served as a consultant for AutoCAD/Softdesk Training Seminars.
<< Key Personnel